The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority. Therefore as we follow the quickly developing environment around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are implementing new policies to help us prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community.Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
Inside Our Locations
- All people entering any VenturePoint locations are required to wear a mask.
- We have rearranged our space to make it easier to practice social distancing.
- The number of people that can be inside our conference rooms will be limited.
- Our staff will have a digital thermometer to verify the temperature of all people entering the locations
- All members and visitors will be required to fill out our COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire upon entry.
- We have set up health shields in our reception and common areas
- Our tours will now be virtual for all prospective clients
- We will also have at least one private office that can be used on an hourly basis.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our locations to protect our employees, members, and guests. These include;
- Cleaning shared surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Asking our members and guests to help sanitize common surfaces that you have used.
- Scheduling hospital-grade disinfection of our space once a week.
Please follow these important guidelines about hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly. A guide can be found here: www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands. (It’s a theme.)
- Please dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues. (There’s that hand-washing again!)
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands afterwards. (In case you forgot.)
We will be limiting shared kitchen services including coffee, refreshment, and snack service as well as limiting the use of reusable utensils and drinkware during this time. Single-use items may still be served as available in the kitchen but we apologize for any inconvenience this limited service may have.
If You Are Sick
For the safety of our coworkers and community, we are asking members who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough and cold to stay home. Please! Not only is this common courtesy, but it will also help you recover more quickly and keep your immune system strong.
- Please notify our staff if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space in the past 30 days.
If You Have Traveled
For our employees, members, and guests. If you have recently traveled to high-risk areas (China, Italy and other areas as updated by the CDC), they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, even if they show no symptoms, to monitor for any symptoms of illness. This may be extended to those who have traveled to other areas where COVID-19 is spreading.
- If you have recently traveled internationally or may have been exposed to people traveling from affected areas, please monitor yourself.
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness we ask you to check with your healthcare provider. Please do not plan to return to work until you’ve been cleared and are no longer sick.
We are strongly encouraging members and guests to avoid congregating in our common spaces and will try to accommodate any members or guests who ask to work or meet in isolation.
Finally, we have policies in place and will communicate further if we need to implement any closures.
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests and local community first! We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!