VenturePoint House Rules
- Conference room reservations in San Antonio are subject to approval by the manager.
- Members and non-members are required to notify 24 hours in advance of any conference room cancellation.
- Members who do not cancel 24 in advance will be deducted 1 hour or credit of the monthly conference room use.
- Non-members are subject to a $50 cancellation fee if cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. If no cancellation notice is received non-members will be charged fully.
- There is no limit on the number of times a conference room can be booked within the 30-day time frame by a company or individual.
- Members – Conference room hours above the agreed monthly allowance will be billed at the end of the billing cycle. Members may not reserve a room more than 60 days in advance.
- Non-members – will be required to pay in advance for any of their bookings.
- Persons attending meetings in the conference rooms are subject to all VenturePoint rules and regulations.
- Members are responsible for any guests they bring into the conference rooms. See our Guest policy.
- Conference rooms must be left in a clean and orderly condition, or fines will be imposed.
- Companies, organizations or individuals holding meetings at any VenturePoint conference rooms assume all responsibility for any damage to VenturePoint equipment and facilities during their meetings. By submitting the electronic reservation request from the organization, the company, or the client accepts personal responsibility for the use of the room. *VenturePoint will not be responsible for materials, equipment or other personal belongings left in the conference rooms by users.
- Attachment of signs, banners, or flyers to any VenturePoint conference room wall, ceiling or any piece of VenturePoint property is strictly prohibited.
- Food and beverages are allowed inside conference rooms at the manager’s discretion.
- Smoking is prohibited inside VenturePoint facilities (includes any form of electronic cigarettes).
VenturePoint values our members, and we take pride in the conference room rules in San Antonio that we set forth in order to maintain balance in our community of business professionals.
- VenturePoint provides a professional work environment, and kids are not conducive to our work environment.
- Pets are not allowed inside the office.
- Dress Code & Personal Hygiene
- All members and guests must maintain a clean and professional image during business hours. “Business Casual” or “Business Formal” is the dress codes preferred.
- All members and guests are expected to maintain appropriate levels of personal hygiene.
- Vocal Limits
- “ Inside Voice” is required in the business center at all times. Your conversations should not carry over into others space or disrupt Private members in their suites. Conversations that carry over 30 minutes must be held in a conference room.
- Poor Language & Conduct
- Poor conduct and language will not be tolerated at VenturePoint during or after business hours. Respect must always be maintained between all members, guests and staff.
- Be considerate of other co-workers when on your phone and try not to be an unwelcome disruption. You may always take your calls outside by our benches, plus it’s a good opportunity to stay healthy by standing up, walking around and keeping your energy up.
- If you are having a conversation with another member, please be courteous to the other clients that are working around you.
- If you would like to listen to music or watch a video, please make sure to use your headphones.
- Everyone likes a clean work environment. Let’s keep it that way.